The course involves a range of options to chose from cementing the
vibrancy of the course.
- INTRODUCTION TO ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN
- LIGHTING CALCULATION, LIGHTING LAYOUTS
- LOAD CALCULATION [DIRECT&WATT/Sq.ft method]
- Schematic drawing preparation
- Panel selection method
- Transformer& Generator selection
- Ear thing systems & lightning protection system.
- Cable selection method.
- Low voltage system designs
- Revit MEP application introduction for electrical system
- Ring main unit. Mcc panel designs [motor control centre
- Testing and commissioning, inspection, test procedures.
- Machine Parts Coil Selection Chiller Parts
- Quantity Surveying (BOQ)
- Duct sizer Pipe sizer
- Heat Load Calculation (Manually & Softwares)
- ALow Side Material Selection
- Drafting Project 1 & Project 2
- HAP (hourly analysis program )
We offer this course in both normal and fast track duration
- Normal Duration: 3 months
- Fast Track Duration: 1.5 months